Back2Business Grant Programme
Funding type: Grant
Total fund: £-
Publication date: 11 October 2021
Period: 24 June 2021 - 9:00 am - 31 December 2021 - 12:00 am
- Fiserv and Clover are working in partnership to offer an amazing grant opportunity for ethnically diverse-owned small businesses in the UK. In response to the economic challenges brought on by COVID-19 and lockdown restrictions, Fiserv and Clover will award grants of £10,000 to eligible small businesses from diverse ethnic backgrounds.
Competition opens: 24 June 2021 - 9:00 am
Competition closes: 31 December 2021 - 12:00 am
Fis Back2Business is designed to help stabilize and grow small businesses, with business consulting services, leading Clover payments technology solutions from Fiserv and financial support for employee payroll, rent or lease payments, operations equipment and resources. To help us elevate economic inclusion and create transformative change, we’re partnering with AEO, which continues to join forces with market partners that believe in collaborating to drive wealth creation in underserved communities through entrepreneurship.
Back2Business Grant Programme, which will award £10,000 to ethnically diverse owned small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19 and lockdown restrictions. We are equipping these businesses with access to capital, coaching and learning opportunities to fuel the growth of our communities, creating sustainable business and shared value for all.
- Be a business that is majority owned by a person from a diverse ethnic background
- Have been in business prior to January 2020
- Be located in United Kingdom.
- Have 15 or fewer employees (including both full- and part-time employees)
- Have revenue under £1,000,000 annually